How do I report a player from Crossplay that was using an exploit during a match?
I know how to report if the player has a steam profile. How do I report a person from using exploit during a match if he is from console or windows store?
He was using a rock that he can climb but it is impossible for killer to reach him. That is clearly an exploit. I only have the screenshots of his tag pressing esc and the moment he was using the exploit.
Comments
you report them at the scoreboard screen (where your match totals are for all 5 players as well as showing perks) then you open a ticket and put what information you have access to so for steam ID you will end up putting the name they used in the match as that's all you have. and submit any evidence you have (video with a time code of where to see the exploit or screen shots, what ever you have) and they will investigate. I'd suggest making sure to mention they are crossplay to you so they know what more information they need to get from the server data.
you will get one maybe two acknowledgements that the team is investigating your issue but you will not be informed of the result or if there even was action taken so just move on unless they ask for more information from you.