BHVR prioritized pushing out content over fixing their game and we are seeing the consequences.
The level of obliviousness has come to the point that they don't even realize their new content/mechanics are buggy. We saw what happened during the last "event" and they didn't learn a thing. The half-baked mechanics of the new killer are an embarrassment from any angle and it really saddens me that everyone except the devs saw this coming because I truly love this game and I sincerely want it to succeed. Unfortunately the way things are going I think BHVR will just continue to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that everything is going exactly as planned. Nothing to see here guys.
Please devs it's not too late. Start taking feedback from actual players instead of just data without context. Be more transparent for the community and for the game. Please show everyone that you are taking significant steps towards a healthier game...
Comments