no bloodlust seems just fine to me
I dunno if they've buffed killers' speeds to make up for losing bloodlust, but I've been doing great without it. Had 2 4Ks and 1 3K+hatch as Dr, then a 4K as Myers, then a 4K as Freddy (who I suck at), and then a 0k as Billy who I also suck at, but I was doing the "2 chainsaws in 30 seconds" challenge which I got.
So everything looks great to me!

Comments
Can confirm!
Meanwhile my first killer game with bloodlust turned off had me being looped around an infinite loop variant of the killer shack.
I only won that game because Devour hope went off and we know how that unfolds.
I have also had multiple other games were killers couldn't touch anyone due to being looped at infinites(I don't believe I have had a killer get more then 1 kill on auto haven so far that wasn't my devour hope game).
my understanding is that they just turned it off... probably gotten many 4k's because the survivors are playing like potatoes more because they feel cocky about being about to loop killers longer. ( meant that they just turned off the mechanic but not giving a speed boost I didn't feel one when I played huntress today) sorry forgot that when posting hehe