Is Tenacity bugged?
I just got Tenacity out of the shrine (PS4)., and got Tier 3 on Feng. I noticed that I crawl faster, but don't recover at all. Not sure if it's a problem for others or just me
Tagged:
Pending
I just got Tenacity out of the shrine (PS4)., and got Tier 3 on Feng. I noticed that I crawl faster, but don't recover at all. Not sure if it's a problem for others or just me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't want this to come across as me insulting your intelligence, but are you pressing the button to recover? You still have to press and hold the recover button while crawling.