Idk, they probably weren't thinking of functionality when designing broken vehicle parts.
How about the other side?
Probably yes, it looks like the model was squished horizontaly, they probably made the model too long and to make it the optimal length they squished it, I would need to take a picture of the other side when I get that map again, but it's probably the same thing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It probably can't, which is why it's in the Realm of wrecked vehicles.
I mean, how could it work before it was thrown there, look at those gears.
Idk, they probably weren't thinking of functionality when designing broken vehicle parts.
How about the other side?
Probably yes, it looks like the model was squished horizontaly, they probably made the model too long and to make it the optimal length they squished it, I would need to take a picture of the other side when I get that map again, but it's probably the same thing.