Wraith is so broken
that I got bugged and couldn't interact with literally anything at all and had to quit out.
big rip I ate an anniversary cake for that game. Also got a leaver penalty. Thanks bhvr.
Tagged:
Mod
that I got bugged and couldn't interact with literally anything at all and had to quit out.
big rip I ate an anniversary cake for that game. Also got a leaver penalty. Thanks bhvr.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please go to the bug report section and search for similar bug reports and vote the bug reports with your issue up. Voting the issue up will help ensure that the bug is being seen and logged. If you cant find your issue then go ahead and make a new bug report with details.
You can find the bug report section here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
And you can find how to report and how to vote here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/kb/articles/149-how-to-report-a-bug