Beast of Prey
I know they said that Beast of Prey will be disabled this weekend, but I wonder what will become of Beast of Prey? It will need a completely new function if Bloodlust is removed from the game.
Tagged:
Trusted
I know they said that Beast of Prey will be disabled this weekend, but I wonder what will become of Beast of Prey? It will need a completely new function if Bloodlust is removed from the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup, just like how Tinkerer got a complete overhaul.
Still though, if anyone is crazy enough to like using BoP, it’ll have no function this whole weekend
That’s what I was thinking
If Bloodlust ends up getting removed in the base game, Beast of Prey could be reworked into a perk that enables a Bloodlust-like mechanic for killer players who really want it incorporated into their gameplay.