Bloodlust Experiment

hi I know that everyone cares a lot about my opinion as the Prestigious Forum Member that I am /s

Personally, I'm really looking forward to the experiment. I know for a fact that unsafe loops are going to become a lot more fair for the survivors, and not much is going to change I think? Just less cheese from the killer's (or my, since I'm going to be playing killer throughout the experiment) side of things.

Also, if this goes well, I bet we can see a lot more of the same style of loops we get in Badham in other maps

Comments

  • @Exerlin said:

    hi I know that everyone cares a lot about my opinion as the Prestigious Forum Member that I am /s

    Personally, I'm really looking forward to the experiment. I know for a fact that unsafe loops are going to become a lot more fair for the survivors, and not much is going to change I think? Just less cheese from the killer's (or my, since I'm going to be playing killer throughout the experiment) side of things.

    Also, if this goes well, I bet we can see a lot more of the same style of loops we get in Badham in other maps

    I honestly never expected that they would do something like this.

    But it is very much appreciated.One of the main problems i have with the devs is that they are taking sooo much time to test some balance changes.It's only ever for the new chapter and mid chapter ptb.Which just isn't enough at all imo

    Also,console killers won't get robbed by frame drops from bloodlust.So that's a huge plus for us :D

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/207187/bloodlust-experiment

    I honestly never expected that they would do something like this.

    But it is very much appreciated.One of the main problems i have with the devs is that they are taking sooo much time to test some balance changes.It's only ever for the new chapter and mid chapter ptb.Which just isn't enough at all imo

    Also,console killers won't get robbed by frame drops from bloodlust.So that's a huge plus for us :D

    yeah! I never expected them to touch bloodlust again honestly. This is a very nice surprise

    Also, even as a PC player, I know your pain. I had MASSIVE frame drops when bloodlust initiated a few months ago when it was bugged and had an exaggerated effect.