Purposely throwing games as killer. But still winning?

Ok so my friend wanted to watch me play bubba and I normally play fair/fun but I decided bubbas basement bc why not

And I get my first down and he in the basement after almost 2 min of "exciteing gameplay" people rush the basement also prob a sec because they waited till the last second to save down bt still downed one dc. No ds other dead

1why did you go there its a bubba not getting out

2 with dc you hurt your teamates that way and full dyeing on hookn is quicker than waiting dc penitatly

3 this is the best part the 1 person who got away sends hate mail 180days and cant get a 4k bruh jd chill man you may not the that good but you were smarter than your teamates so why hate mail

There was no reason 4 this post other than why not

Comments

  • It happens to me a couple of times on good day's. I will hook everybody twice and then just go around kicking gens but everybody turns into potatoes.