PS4 control on the computer
is there any way to configure the PS4 controller on the PC dbd without activating the Xbox controller settings on steam? I get lost a lot when the xbox buttons appear, if anyone knows tell me This will help me a lot:
is there any way to configure the PS4 controller on the PC dbd without activating the Xbox controller settings on steam? I get lost a lot when the xbox buttons appear, if anyone knows tell me This will help me a lot:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know, it is not possible, when I moved to pc I tried doing a few things but none worked, wish bhvr could update on that since a lot of ps players are moving to pc.
I tried using DS4 and the steam option so unless there are more ways it won't work.