Not receiving auric cells from the rift
So I ended up purchasing the rest of the rift cause why not and the game ran into a error and pretty much gave me all the skins and charms but not the auric cells is there any way to fix this?
So I ended up purchasing the rest of the rift cause why not and the game ran into a error and pretty much gave me all the skins and charms but not the auric cells is there any way to fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would try the customer service if restarting the game doesn’t fix this (might have been a visual error but you still got them) or go in the rift and ‚collect‘ the cells by clicking on them?
well best you submit a ticket:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new