Random
Here is a list of killers and my feelings
Killers I like playing but don't like being against
The spirit
The shape
The pig
The doctor
The wraith
The hag
The cannibal
Killers I don't like playing but like being against
The nightmare
The hillbilly
Killers I like playing and like being against
The nurse
The clown
The huntress
The trapper
All of these feelings also depends on what level they are and how well they are used
Anybody have similar feelings or thoughts
Killers I like playing but don't like being against
The spirit
The shape
The pig
The doctor
The wraith
The hag
The cannibal
Killers I don't like playing but like being against
The nightmare
The hillbilly
Killers I like playing and like being against
The nurse
The clown
The huntress
The trapper
All of these feelings also depends on what level they are and how well they are used
Anybody have similar feelings or thoughts
Comments