any tips for billy?
has anyone got any tips for billy? as I want to get better at him
has anyone got any tips for billy? as I want to get better at him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve just started messing with him recently. Only thing I can say is make use of his high mobility.
I like running nurse’s calling on him as well as Tinkerer. Seems to work fairly well so far.
Look at the ground when you're trying to give a backrub to someone with the chainsaw. Makes it way easier to keep track of them if they start flailing around.
This is really good advice. The FOV is much better.
My main recommendation is learning the timing to hit saws at certain loops, specifically killer shack window loop and jungle gyms. I can sometimes get them at TL’s but generally better to run these as an M1.
Learn to also fake chainsaws (called a flick) to tempt survivors into not dropping a pallet at loops and getting an easy M1.
Aside from playing Oni instead, you should consider learning him without add-ons, to get a feel of his base kit, then work from there. It will be a lot harder to learn him if the way he feels keeps changing with add-ons.