Improving At Mindgames
So, I've recently gotten back into this game after a good few months of having not played. In my time away I seem to have gotten terrible at chases and loops etc. I used to think I was pretty good, but no more.
So onto my main question, is there anything you guys could suggest for a killer to get better at mind gaming and looping, as opposed to just bloodlust gaming survivors?
Comments
Scott Jund has a great video on it. I recommend you give it a watch.
I'll link it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8u0jRxN2kQ&list=PLeMLMvjWPHTHFs6tpgRMmZZkhY7LUJUyZThanks chief, I'll give it a watch :)
Get in the habit of looking the opposite way of what you are going to do.
Here are a couple examples:
I try to create as many 50/50 plays as I can and then win those 50/50s based on experience. Pay close attention to where survivors are looking in chases.
Survivors who aren't looking behind them are more than likely not going to fall for any mindgames because they won't see the mindgame at all. They aren't pathing based on anything you're doing. They're just runnjng.
Survivors who look behind them are likely to fake whatever it is they're doing. Knowing this, you can call their bluff with a fake of your own. If they're looking back at you and approaching a window, quickly flick your camera like you're anticipating their vault, and then catch them in the fake. Stuff like that.