The one key to The Blight that i was missing

All this time I've been wondering how some of these nasty hits are hitting me when others use the blight. Id be clear around a corner, and I'd get hit seemingly through the wall even. Like how the heck were these guys getting these angles with the blight?

I tried sensitivity....doesn't affect turning angle.

I tried using a controller, Mouse and keys....still no dice.

Then finally a video from Scott Jund shed light on something many of you struggling with the blight may not know.

HIS ATTACKS DURING LETHAL RUSH PASS THROUGH WALLS!

Holy crap all this time I've been worried about lunging and hitting walls and getting interrupted, and its not even possible. The Blights attacks cant ping off any surface. No collision. Probably the reason why they made him slide easier on walls, so you can slide along the wall and your cane will pass way through the corner and catch that survivor even after he rounds that corner.

Let me know if this helps anyone!

Comments