Pls if anyone knows...
Is it possible to send video clips here in forum? I tried but it's not working and I think it will be cool if he can share our funny moments
Is it possible to send video clips here in forum? I tried but it's not working and I think it will be cool if he can share our funny moments
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the most you can do is link to an external site for videos.
As far as I know you can't upload videos directly to the forums.
Thx for the info
I had to upload to YouTube and put the link into my comment/post
Oh I do have them on my YouTube channel tho thank you
No prob. Looking forward to seeing the clips!