So I finally 4k'd with Nurse!

Nurse4K.jpg

After many weeks of pain and torture, much sweat and many tears, I finally managed (With a little help with Rank reset) to achieve my first 4K with Nurse, and I have never felt more acomplished in DbD than I am right now. Honestly, I give 1000% respect to every Nurse main out there! You folks have acomplished so much to learn her so well. And to anyone who's practicing Nurse, never give up! It's a tough road, but it's so enjoyable once you're getting the hang of her!

Comments

  • Hello, fellow console Nurse player! You are an inspiration to us all!

  • Nice! Keep at it. She's really rough starting out but very worth it

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XGZVFDAU3VTM/nurse4k.jpg

    After many weeks of pain and torture, much sweat and many tears, I finally managed (With a little help with Rank reset) to achieve my first 4K with Nurse, and I have never felt more acomplished in DbD than I am right now. Honestly, I give 1000% respect to every Nurse main out there! You folks have acomplished so much to learn her so well. And to anyone who's practicing Nurse, never give up! It's a tough road, but it's so enjoyable once you're getting the hang of her!

    Congratulation Young Padwan! Much to learn, you still have!

    Keep practicing because trust me, you still have much to learn with Sally before you reach god hood with her!

  • Super props!

    You did it w/o Bbq or Infectious too, so no need to credit rank reset, you earned your 4K.

    Keep going, it tends to be a back and forth struggle along the way, but it gets better, for sure, well done

  • Well bro don't stop practicing with her

    she gives the worst defeats but also the best victories

  • Wish I had that kind of patience. Good job on your part.

  • gz mate. keep going


    20201115_231812.jpg 20201115_231941.jpg

    For your motivation. it feels good to have these games :)

  • I envy and respect you, great job!

  • Well done, congrats!

    kinda learning Nurse on PC but with controller right now. I gotta say it’s as hard or bad as I imagined. Got some 4 Ks but until now, none that I would count for myself because they were extremely lucky..

  • I was aboute to say I was able to pick up nurse and 4k fairly fast, but then I saw you're on console. I commend you good sir.