When do consoles players get the new update?
I know it just got released on Pc, but I was wondering when it would get released for console players. This update is probably going to be one of the only reasons why I haven't quit Dbd yet.
I know it just got released on Pc, but I was wondering when it would get released for console players. This update is probably going to be one of the only reasons why I haven't quit Dbd yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean the Binding of Kin DLC update? That hasn't technically come out on PC, they just have the Public Test Build to test the new Survivor, Killers, and updated maps. I believe it should release for all platforms around December 1st but don't hold me to that.
Thank you.