Killer categories?
I have seen all of these categories for killers like; brutality, hunting, deviousness, etc, What are they? I know the survivor ones but not the killer?
I have seen all of these categories for killers like; brutality, hunting, deviousness, etc, What are they? I know the survivor ones but not the killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Brutality is hitting Survivors. Devious is using killer power. Hunting is chases, and sacrifice is kinda self explanatory.
(there are some further events and variety in there, but that's the basics. Check the wiki for a full breakdown)
Brutality is attacking and breaking pallets/walls. Hunting is finding and chasing survivors, Deviousness is using your killers power and Sacrafice is hooking/killing survivors.
This site should help you: