Some people...o_O

If I hook you and as soon as turn my back another survivor runs up to unhook you before I can even make a step. I will hit you, down you, leave you lying on the ground and get a free hit on the one who rescued you. Blame it on your teammate with no borrowed time who farmed you not the killer. But apparently it's called camping/tunneling. You are supposed to move away from the hook if the survivor is approaching it.

Comments

  • I doubt the one you saying it to (who prob said very bad things to you in the chat) is even checking these forums mate

  • Good sir or madam I am not trying to be rude but get used to it I've been accused of gen camping (what am i supposed to do with 3 gens left in a line lol) and earlier today accused of camping when by all accounts i put them in the basement checked 2-3 gens head back to check search lockers gen goes i hot gate almost get a down and hook but they went down at the edge of the exit chased other guy thought they was going for a save saw red marks near basement and checked again cuse it was near my basement survivor dies as i find the other guy camping hatch (like y you had a open gate) anyway got two hits on him before he left and i get a msg pop up at the end saying camping go git gud like how is it camping when the other guy had like 2mins to get her when he opened the gate dont take it to heart what you hear they cant admit there mates ditched them so attack the killer as a camper there just sore losers (ps this person looped me3 times just for a face pallet soooo im guessing they was a bad sports.an anyway)