Thats a long time. Dang.
@Inji said:Thats a long time. Dang.
@Inji said:
Yeah, I even remember back when Peanits was a mod and not a CM
Hey me too! But to have over 10,000 posts? I’m nowhere near that 😅
I'm 1 year, 5 months and counting.
But congrats.
I think I'm a little over my 1yr mark
Congrats!
I'm around one and a half years here, not sure if that is a good or bad thing tho.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats a long time. Dang.
Yeah, I even remember back when Peanits was a mod and not a CM
Hey me too! But to have over 10,000 posts? I’m nowhere near that 😅
I'm 1 year, 5 months and counting.
But congrats.
I think I'm a little over my 1yr mark
Congrats!
I'm around one and a half years here, not sure if that is a good or bad thing tho.