Builds for Oni

So I started playing him a couple days ago and he‘s really fun, even tho I dropped a couple ranks since I need to learn him. I‘m currently using BBQ, Monitor and abuse, Ruin and undying. I know that infectious fright is a must have but it hasnt appeared on the bloodweb yet.

Comments

  • I’ve been using Monitor & Abuse, Infectious Fright, Ruin and Undying recently. Before, I was using Discordance, BBQ, Monitor, Infectious

  • BBQ, discordance, Pop and Infectious Fright.

    Discordance is really handy to get that first hit

  • @XyoulamX said:

    So I started playing him a couple days ago and he‘s really fun, even tho I dropped a couple ranks since I need to learn him. I‘m currently using BBQ, Monitor and abuse, Ruin and undying. I know that infectious fright is a must have but it hasnt appeared on the bloodweb yet.

    My Oni is maxed out: P3 and all perks tier three. Your listed build is my preferred build.

    I like M&A more than Infectious Fright. Secures first hits quicker and when cross map downing survivors they have significantly less time to react. The snowball is still there if you spot a group as well.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/206180/builds-for-oni

    My Oni is maxed out: P3 and all perks tier three. Your listed build is my preferred build.

    I like M&A more than Infectious Fright. Secures first hits quicker and when cross map downing survivors they have significantly less time to react. The snowball is still there if you spot a group as well.

    Do you think it would be smart to swap BBQ with infectious fright?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I play Oni everyday and my build is Discordance, Infectious Fright, BBQ and Monitor and Abuse. It gives me all the tracking I need for snowballing. I win about 90% of my games with this build.

    If you feel you need gen regression his best build rn is probably Corrupt&Pop/Ruin&Undying, M&A and Infectious Fright.

    Another build that I had lots of success was Thrilling Tremors, Pop, Tinkerer and Trail of Torment. The undetectable status with him is really fun.

    Do you have some tips for oni? I‘m still in the learning phase and I‘m currently getting stomped when I play him