Stop crying for Spirit buffs, give her time!
Because survivors totally didn't review bomb DBD on Steam, resulting in Freddy nerfs a week after his release when he was already the weakest killer released.
But I'm sure Hag movement speed and a 20 second cooldown, a standing charge time, and inability to see survivors or their blood are proper, balanced compensation for what is effectively Sprint Burst on a killer. In fact, maybe they should make her entire screen turn pitch black every time she uses her power to be sure she isn't too OP. Can never be too safe when releasing a new killer, wouldn't want survivors to not survive!
"Killers just need to adapt", though.
Comments
Sarcasm is for intelligent people, I guess I know from which part of people you are.
"It's so fun (TM) to face her !"
God i love this meme!
@Tsulan
I know i overused it, but more often than not it's the only picture that get in my mind when reading some posts down here.
Here's the killer's version, for fairness
He looks like the friendly neighbor...
When she was first released, I saw some potential in her.
Now I think the opposite.
From what I've seen so far, her power isn't good enough to warrant a slower movement speed.
In all seriousness, the movement speed is also what I'd look at first. Her power just outright is not on the same level as Hag's, Huntress', and Nurse's powers. There isn't much reason for her to be slower than other killers with a standing charge time + 20 second cooldown.
Hell, compare her to Billy who has better crossmap mobility, doesn't have to stand still to charge his power, doesn't have a real cooldown on his saw, has an instadown, and, of coarse, moves at normal speed.
Yes, I know, Billy + Nurse are ridiculous (though if people are so tired of only playing against those 2 at high ranks, shouldn't they want another killer that can compete with them?), but I think she can afford to be given a normal movement speed so her chases aren't so mind-numbling bad once she's already used her power.
i just want her cosmetics to not glitch out and for her to have her bugs fixed
Changes I personally want to see to The Spirit