Any ETA on update fix for Xbox series x
Is there any news on an update fix for issues on the Xbox series X game crashing? I'm losing days on leveling up my pass
Tagged:
Pending
Is there any news on an update fix for issues on the Xbox series X game crashing? I'm losing days on leveling up my pass
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately no. The devs and mods keep saying they're working on it and will get it out as soon as possible. If you want to get your next gen fix though, you can make a new xbox profile and play from scratch. I know it's lame and doesn't help you progress your Rift pass but at least its something 😪
Patch is live now.