So who has the xbox series x
Ok so I have tried to find a match with cross play turned off on xbox series x and no luck..... who actually has it
Ok so I have tried to find a match with cross play turned off on xbox series x and no luck..... who actually has it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trying to find one hahahaha
:(
DBD on Xbox Series X is dealing with some crashing problems, so a lot of people can't get in (unless they got fixed and I didn't know). You'll probably have to turn crossplay on in order to find games.
I was able to play DBD on my series x by making a new account and starting from scratch (only to hold me over until this god forsaken patch). I enabled cross play and noticed I mainly get matched up with either PS4/PS5 or PC players with the globe symbol.
hehe i have one, it is better than ps5 jeje- turn on cross paly.