PC - Weird blue space rift thingys on certain maps

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer or survivor

Step 3 : Game starts up and look around

Step 4 : Notice flashes of what look like rifts in (what I called to my friends) the DBD space time continuum

Step 5 : Move around and game starts to lag HEAVILY

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Any killer
  • Any perks
  • Lery's Memorial Institute, The Game, and Hawkin's Laboratory seem to be excluded. I believe that is all the maps it doesn't happen on.
  • Whenever I play the game. Killer or Survivor.
20201021184118_1.jpg

If any further information is needed I can try to retrieve it. Crash logs are not recorded since the game does not actually crash in the process. My FPS drops from ~15 down to 5 whenever this happens and it happens on a regular basis. Sometimes the rifts do not disappear and simply sit on generators or pallets and I've been dealing with it for a while now. I'm starting to get sick of it do to how often it screws me over. Hopefully someone can help. Thank you!

Tagged: Pending

Comments