Pig builds?
I'm currently rank 12 and have been loving the pig as the Saw series is one of my favorites.she is currently my favourite killer. Any good/fun build ideas for her?
I'm currently rank 12 and have been loving the pig as the Saw series is one of my favorites.she is currently my favourite killer. Any good/fun build ideas for her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin used to slow down the game. Even just for 10s.
Barbecue&Chili of course for points
Nurse's Calling is really nice on the Pig, as her Terror Radius is the equivalent of the radius in which she can see healing Survivors auras when on the third tier of the perk.
The fourth one you can choose or replace with other one. However you want.
Currently I'm running Ruin, NOED, Nurse's, and make your choice. I need bbq and chili but havent gotten around to buying leather face yet. Really discouraged from how bad I've heard he is kinda hoping it shows up in shrine of secrets soon.
Ruin, Whispers, Nurse's Calling/BBQ Chilli, Blood Warden. This is a really strong build on most killers, and Pig does very well with it too. BW is especially good on her because of RBTs. Whispers is good when she is crouched.
My pre-Emblem rank 1 build:
-NOED
-A Nurse's Calling
-Hex: Ruin (required /cry)
-MaKe YoUr ChOiCe
Currently, I've dropped A Nurse's Calling for Stridor to experiment, and NOED for Franklin's Demise or Sloppy Butcher. Since the pallet vacuum removal and Exhaustion nerfs, I've had NOED go off only once, I think?
I don't use much in the way of tracking perks, and I aim for 3 kills--a win. 4K is nice, and I try for it, but I don't camp the hatch, or camp in general. If I get a lead, and chain hook someone twice, I will slug them before their third hook if I'm already in the lead. A dying or hooked survivor automatically leads to at least two survivors being occupied from generators: one hooked/dying, and at least one other to go for the save. Sloppy Butcher is excellent for this.
I dislike tunneling and/or camping, so I make fantastic usage of Make Your Choice where I can. A one-hit down is powerful, and taking down a player on a rescue in one hit leaves one person that has to heal, and another person about to be one hook closer to death. This can be a game changing perk, but you cannot always use it.
2.) Make your choice
3.) Sloppy butcher
4.) Blood warden/pop goes the weasel
I don’t have every killer perk unlocked but this is a fun build to slow the game down as well as do some clutch plays/get stronger as the game progresses. The worst feeling for me as killer is feeling pressured and with these perks and bear traps you feel a bit like a puppet master 🤗
•Knock out
•Ruin
•Make your Choice
•Deerstalker
-Surgery mask
-Last will
-——————-
Another good one is-
•Bbq
•ruin
•Make your choice
•(wild card)
-Tampered timer
-Rule set no.2