Survivor are stronger but ...
only at high level play. You dont play against this survivors every game and when you really think that you are just so bad that the survivor seem high level.
I played 2000 hours, i needed one month to reach red rank and in my experience you get this survivors less then 5% of your matches at red rank. Most of the matches are easy to win with every killer. I play every killer except Nurse and Blight (no time to learn yet) and i win to 90%.
When i lose ( one survivor escapes through the exit gates after all gens are done), i know most of the time what i did wrong.
Unwinnable matches exist, but they are rare. So it makes no sense for me, when people say every match is like that.
I personally think its not that hard to reach high level as survivor, but most survivors have not 2000h experience.
You cant just nerf survivor, you need to find a way to nerf only good survivors.
Comments
I'm currently stuck in red ranks as a killer, I barely play 2-3 hours a day and I'm hardly skilled enough to go against these people.
I can't wait until mmr, which will hopefully alleviate the issue
Iron sharpens iron. These teams can be beat. There’s no magic behind comms. They still have to play the game well or they’ll lose.