Charlotte's Territorial Imperative

A random thought that I don't expect to win any games but I'm curious how it might work:

Equip the Twins with Territorial Imperative, hook a Survivor in the basement, park Charlotte close by, and run around as Victor, and switch back if T.I. triggers to prevent any rescues.

The obvious issue that comes to mind is whether or not Territorial Imperative triggers by Charlotte exclusively or if it depends on who you're controlling. if it's Charlotte exclusively then you'd need to position her more than 32 meters from the basement so it can trigger. If it depends on who you're controlling, then you switch anywhere and use Victor freely.

I would imagine it's the former, that it depends on the "main body" of the Killer.

Given the general weakness of Territorial Imperative, I don't imagine this to be any kind of game winner, but I can't help but wonder how/if it would work. Could make for a meme build, if nothing else.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I mean, isn't Charlotte technically the killer out of the two? Victor is really just her highly-controllable power (kind of like a belligerent RC toy). He's not really able to function as a killer on his own.

    So I'd guess you're right, Charlotte's gonna have to scoot a little further out to get that Territorial Imperative value. Though you could probably just park Victor in the basement instead for a similar effect.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As far as I know a lot of aura perks don't work while you are controlling Victor, even Corrupt Intervention doesn't show the aura of the blocked gens, so it's hard to tell if this would work.

    They don't trigger at all, or do they just not show the Aura?

    Cause with TI, all you really need is for the Perk to trigger.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1747040#Comment_1747040

    They don't trigger at all, or do they just not show the Aura?

    Cause with TI, all you really need is for the Perk to trigger.

    Yeah. I didn't know about the aura thing (I've mostly just been watching PTB vids here and there) but TI is still a perk that lights up when it triggers so you can go by that. Though @APoipleTurtle's idea is good too, take it from the other direction. Though in that case you'd have the Killer Instinct to use which would eliminate the need for the perk.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1747053#Comment_1747053

    Yeah. I didn't know about the aura thing (I've mostly just been watching PTB vids here and there) but TI is still a perk that lights up when it triggers so you can go by that. Though @APoipleTurtle's idea is good too, take it from the other direction. Though in that case you'd have the Killer Instinct to use which would eliminate the need for the perk.

    Very true, and this is very nice to have.

    For this specific situation of yours, you can either equip TI and more freely use Victor, or not equip TI and park Victor down there.

    And you just decide what you like more: Another Perk slot, or Victor.

  • At the moment my main thought is just trying to think of combos that could potentially be usable. Whether they're good or viable is secondary. In this case I was watching a stream and the streamer made a note about Territorial Imperative after it popped up in the Bloodweb and it got my gears turning in wondering how it'd work with a Killer that you could separate from.

    I had a similar idea wondering if Surge could proc Oppression, but I've already seen that won't work.

  • Or just park Victor near the basement and use him as TI and save yourself a perk slot.