Any ETA on the Series X fix?
Just as the title says. im sure this isnt an issue that you can just solve over night but it would be nice to have a rough idea on when we can play DBD again.
Tagged:
Trusted
Just as the title says. im sure this isnt an issue that you can just solve over night but it would be nice to have a rough idea on when we can play DBD again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I would like to know as well. Also I hope they are aware that you can only play with other Xbox players if you have crossplay on.
I can't even play survivor, the screen freezes the moment after I click the button on the main screen. Have only been able to play as killer with crossplay on. If I turn it off I sit in a lobby forever and never find a game.
This isn't just a broken record, this is a shattered record with pieces missing...
...But the best ETA is: Soon™
Another thing to add to this is the icon/perk ui is so small in game and in the menu and also the character model in game seems increased where as before I could go back to 1440p/1080 and have a further away character ui..
Also is anyone else’s bloodweb glitched to where you can’t spend any bp into the web?