ps5 upgrade and the nightmare chapter

Help I just did the free upgrade to the ps5 and it removed the nightmare chapter. Please help.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yeah I was all pumped to try the better frames and graphics but went to play freddy but he was gone :(

  • Licensing is tied up with Freddy right now. Devs definitely should’ve said something but we know they’re working on it because they’ve been trying to get Freddy on switch for a while. You won’t get him back until the licensing issues are resolved.

  • I purchased every DLC for DBD on PS4. I just installed it on PS5, and everything carried over. Except for the "Nightmare" and "Descend Beyond" DLC. I understand that there's licensing issues with Freddy, but both the Blight and Felix are locked and available for purchase in the in-game store.


    It already shows the content as owned on the PS5, but it won't let me redownload it. I don't want to have to repurchase these two.