Are there any Tournaments being held for DBD rn?
Me and my friends are just really bored and wanna see how we fair really good players
Me and my friends are just really bored and wanna see how we fair really good players
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you've got a full team and even a killer, I've got a spot open in my league that needs to be filled!
I mean I aint the best at the game, I honestly just wanna go up against some really good players to get better!
i have a Tourdament and looking for one more team
This is a Team Tournament where teams go against each other in a Elimination round to see who wins, Each round will be overlooked by a caster to judge who is the winner, Games will consist of 3 match's see who wins the most. Match's will be judged on how many people escape E.G Team 1 plays killer and Team 2 plays survival 4 Generators get completed and zero Survivors escape Team 2 Completes 5 Generators and all Escape, Means team 2 wins the Match, if no one Escapes but have the same amount of Generators Finished it will be who Finished the Generators the Fastest.
Discord: https://discord.gg/3zTKtbVt4G
Yeah! Just let me know. I can send your more information in messages if you'd like!
dm me about my tournament! https://discord.gg/ZQFzY2k