Twins : Perk and Information sharing

Hello!

Firstly, I'd just like to say that I think the Twins are a really ingenious design and really knocked it out of the park with the theming and flavor. One of the bigger questions I have about them is whether or not Victor is supposed to have access to the data that Charlotte's perks provides, and if not was there any particular reason for the limitation.

As it seems to stand now Victor has a mini-version of bloodhound, and not access to loud noise notifications but no ability to see auras of any type other than Charlotte's. While I understand there are a number of perks that have no ability to work with him, using things like Surveillance to hear generator repairs with Victor from further away seems like an easy choice for synergy and an interesting build. It feels like the intent is the switch between them frequently enough to corral survivors and cut them off with ability to provide two threats but in practice, the default time to switch is lengthy and there are few very perks that synergize with Victor in a way that doesn't disincenticize you to be controlling him for a lot of the trial.

Are there any plans in the future to allow better information/perk sharing between the twins?

Comments