My thoughts on the New chapter
FIrst of all I want to talk about the Twins. Overall the concept is not bad, its the execution is what kills it, they are not a bad killer and have potential to be strong. However they just feel lackluster and I was told they are a bit bugged, now their perks seem decent, I like Coup de grace which seem it could go great for Blight. Hoarder seems decent but I would've expected a perk like that from a Pirate, not that its a bad thing (Also Devs, when will we get a pirate Chapter, I've been waiting so long just add it already please.) I love the design and lore of the Twins, the appearance they have is very cool and revolting, a good combination, the lore is brutal and sad, it fits the love they have for one another. Now the survivor looks fantastic, and her perks are good, however one of them is a bully perk which is absolutely not okay in my book, I think that one of them is a godly combo to Flip-Flop which will annoy the ######### out of me as a killer. The lore I haven't looked at but I heard it was decent, Her appearance looks really cool, and I did like to see another African American Survivor.
The Menu music is really good and decent and for some reason makes me think of a chef rather than what we got, I like the French style they went with and makes me wonder... Will the next Chapter be another European Chapter? Now here me out it began with Blight, he's from England/Scotland, The Twins are from France, does this mean the next chapter we'll theme another European country, its a long shot but I'm seeing a trend going on, does anyone else see that or is it just me?
Comments