Can we bring back this deleted music track from the shape?

I mean about this track, when Mikey was stalking the survivor.....such a good track was removed cause it gives a advantages for the survivors...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pzoxskY--s

I have solution for that: Only Mikey can hear this sound track, when he is about to stalking <3

Comments

  • Ihatelife said:

    I mean about this track, when Mikey was stalking the survivor.....such a good track was removed cause it gives a advantages for the survivors...
    image

    I have solution for that: Only Mikey can hear this sound track, when he is about to stalking <3

    They should make it so that all survivors hear it, not just the survivor being stalked. This would make survivors hella paranoid.
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Ihatelife said:

    I mean about this track, when Mikey was stalking the survivor.....such a good track was removed cause it gives a advantages for the survivors...

    I have solution for that: Only Mikey can hear this sound track, when he is about to stalking <3

    They should make it so that all survivors hear it, not just the survivor being stalked. This would make survivors hella paranoid.

    I consider that, but SWF could be abusing that, by telling everyone about that Michael is stalking someone.

  • Ihatelife said:

    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Ihatelife said:

    I mean about this track, when Mikey was stalking the survivor.....such a good track was removed cause it gives a advantages for the survivors...

    I have solution for that: Only Mikey can hear this sound track, when he is about to stalking <3

    They should make it so that all survivors hear it, not just the survivor being stalked. This would make survivors hella paranoid.

    I consider that, but SWF could be abusing that, by telling everyone about that Michael is stalking someone.

    That's true. I wish it was able to be implemented in a way that isn't abusable. The Hedge is one of my favorite tracks from Halloween.