I am playing DBD on PS5, and it RUNS LIKE A DREAM 🥰

Thank you BHVR. Thank you!!!

A true, uninterrupted 60fps gaming experience, except for stutters during latency (which I know can’t be helped).

Survivor and Killer work FLAWLESSLY. It’s a dream come true to FINALLY no longer be screwed up by performance dips when about to hit a survivor, and then get totally disorientated.

PS5 version is wonderful.

Thank you ever so much. Blesh.

But wait... where’s Freddy?!?!

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1746771#Comment_1746771

    The thing is though, for a time, they did. There WAS significantly improved performance on PS4. And although it has dipped up n down since then, the game still runs much better than it ever has on PS4, except for that HUGE debacle with the mid chapter patch.

    So they haven’t lied.

    I can assure you that the game performed waaaay better when i started playing it pretty much since console release 2017.

    I get framedrops god damn everytime and it's infuriating (getting bloodlust,getting hit with sloppy/noed/from freddy,survivor using dead hard,someone opening a chest etc.)

    I don't even care about 60 FPS but please just please fix the frame drops

    Dealing with this isn't fun:

    https://youtu.be/W1TlMcbNT4s


1 2 3 ›