Where can I find the Benedict Baker journals in game?
My buddy and I are trying to deep dive into the lore in game but can’t find all of the Benedict Baker journal entries
My buddy and I are trying to deep dive into the lore in game but can’t find all of the Benedict Baker journal entries
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You cannot find them on the game, but the old website still has them. Go here: http://archive.deadbydaylight.com/manual/
Thank you!
Still kinda wonder why they dont put them back ingame but just replace it with Talbot Grimes name since they did say that they replaced him with Talbot Grimes.