I Need HELP ! I can't connect to my SWF lobby and my game freeze so much even i have powerfull pc

While playing SWF i cant connect to lobby i had to connect throught steam to lobby if i am lucky or i need to create lobby everytime when i cant connect and error continue since cursed legacy chapter.I sent ticked since that time maybe 5 or 6 times and DBD team said they'll try to find a way to fix but i want to tell you.Please help me i cant play survive with friends with my friends usually.When i cant connect to lobby near my friends game kicking me to main lobby and i need to wait 5 or 6 minutes or more to game became a normall.Game freeze so much i dont understand why.I play ULTRA every games i had no problem but in dead by daylight i had so many problems.


MY pc specs : AMD Ryzen 5 2600x AMD RX 580 8 GB 256 bit Nitro Graphic Card and 16 GB ram and game in SSD.


Here the video of my problem :

https://youtu.be/k-ya36E3jVE

https://youtu.be/k-ya36E3jVE


I sent ticket to DBD team i hope they can try to find a way to solve my problem.Please view this topic so devs can see and try to look at my problem,thanks.

Comments