Thoughts On The Twins?
Mostly self explanatory. I am a PS4 DBD player so I just wanted to see if anyone thinks anything or has played them yet on the forums.
Mostly self explanatory. I am a PS4 DBD player so I just wanted to see if anyone thinks anything or has played them yet on the forums.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better look at the discussions and feedback in the appropriate forum sections, you can see more opinions there for sure!
personally, I like the Twins, they seem super fun to use. But I almost never look at the viability of a killer in terms of red tank matches against super coordinated survivor teams..