People are playing super hardcore on the PTB
I'm not surprised but really guys you don't need to treat the PTB like the real game, none of this actually maters.
I even saw complaining by players in post game chat. Damn.
I'm not surprised but really guys you don't need to treat the PTB like the real game, none of this actually maters.
I even saw complaining by players in post game chat. Damn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can see how being upset in post game chat is dumb.
But the upside of players going hardcore in PTB is that it will help highlight any balance issues with the new content.
We wouldn’t know about the hostage taking and locker problems with the new killer if everybody were just doing farm games.
That's why I didn't play PTB. Not interested. I'll just watch a few bloodbaths on twitch and form an opinion about it.
The thing is that the ptb is for testing. Contrary to people that just want to get their hands on the shiny new content early so they dont need to feel left out in the twitch chat of their choice and call it a day, its meant to be tested. You cant properly test something without knowing its limits, you cant find its limits until you stress it.
The Siblings wont become better for live servers if they arent stressed with a challenge in their beta test.
You dont need to care but at least understand what it means for Players to Test the Build.