Favorite survivor and who you like to be hunted by

I love smug Ace and love to be hunted by the Huntress she is cute plus I love when i hear the lullaby so sweet

Comments

  • Shirtless Dave and Myers cause he's a creepy, stalky boy.

  • That Claudette's got a sharp wit and more curves than the Torment Creek Loop. That being said I enjoy the mind games of playing against a Doctor (I main doc so I know, things.)

  • Feng and Huntress (my fav killer)
  • My preferred survivor is definitely Kate. As for being hunted, I definitely enjoy Myers more than any of the others by a significant margin. Those jump scares are the real deal.

  • Jake and huntress I mean makes it intersting having to watch out for a hatchet as you run
  • This is most likely unpopular opinion but here I go, Doc. :D. Survivor Kate.
  • Pizza Dwight and Myers. Stalk me big boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Feng and nurse and Billy. 
  • Nea

    Love facing Hillbilly, Wraith, Doctor, and Clown. I would say Spirit but I've only faced her once and she reallllly enjoyed trolling people.
  • I got a thing for tall, strong Russian women. I probably wouldn't even run if Anna chased me, just threw myself at her, shouting "Ravage meeeeeee" 
    Most likeable survivor is Country Girl of course. I thought that was obvious.
  • I love Nea and her outfits! i'ts really fun to go against the new spirit or trapper.

  • @Fishcat said:
    I love smug Ace and love to be hunted by the Huntress she is cute plus I love when i hear the lullaby so sweet

    I love Feng Min when I'm "tryharding" and Leopard print Ace when I'm embracing my natural animal magnetism.

    I love playing as and against Myers/Piggy.
    (If I'm having a lazy day then I love facing Nurse because I play console and 99% of Nurse players, like me, suffer from poor console fps).

  • I play Nea, and I like being chased by Leatherface.

    He is really weak right now but it is still cool IMO because he is this hulking man mountain with a chainsaw