Xbox series x playing with xbox series one
So now you upgraded to rhe series x... wanna play with your friend who are on xbox one... Best turn on that crossplay again as you won't be able to without.... the joy
So now you upgraded to rhe series x... wanna play with your friend who are on xbox one... Best turn on that crossplay again as you won't be able to without.... the joy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's pretty ridiculous. Guess it's the way to force crossplay on the console players that turned it off to avoid playing with PC. ๐
I figured it's because the next gen consoles are considered on par with a pc now so would not be fare putting the serier x against the xbox one
I can't even open a survivor lobby without the game crashing.
But now it makes sense why I never found a game without crossplay turned on. This is BS we have to do this.
I have yet to find a lobby with cross play turned off, I still wanna play with my friend as they have an xbox one so cross platform it is for me