My rating on our new killer, Victor and Charlotte

I dislike the name "The Twins" alot but I like their real names alot more


This will be a series I will try and do where I rate the killers on 4 different ratings, these ratings are the following

Unique

Power

Add-ons

Chase Potential


How unique are they?

I have to say myself, this killer is super Unique. Something I have seen people ask for is a 2v8 mode for this game and devs managed to 1 up the community by instead making a 2v4 killer. After our recent spree of "Run fast" and "Long distance smack", having a killer have a new status effect (Incapacitated) is very nice after this time having killers who really didn't do this. Victor being able to jump over things and latch onto survivors has been something I have always wanted in dbd, a killer who can pounce and a killer who can latch onto survivors like a parasite.

I rate this 9/10


Power

While being a rather unique power, having 2 killers on the map instead of 1, it has some issues (devs are aware of these issues). Lockers put away the purpose of Victor, resulting in getting a survivor that entered a locker impossible as going to Charlotte will result in Victor getting kicked in the face and Victor cannot enter the locker either. Good survivors also control their power as well by doing something I call "Babysitting", where they'll never release Victor and run around with him on their back until 1 gate has been opened, then they will either sit at the blocked exit and have the killer down them or remove Victor and leave. The issue with Babysitting is that Charlotte cannot recall Victor when he is on someone's back, meaning the survivors have all the control over how Charlotte uses her power. However with her issues out of the way, this is actually a strong power imo but not too strong

6/10


Add-ons

These add-ons are actually good..no joke they are actually incredible. She has good UR add-ons, good VR add-ons, good Rare add-ons, good uncommon add-ons, even good common add-ons. Each one does something special (Increases waking time for Charlotte, pounce cooldown and charge up speed, Victor sprint speed, etc) and each one serves a pretty good purpose. However the Hemorrhage add-on and Blindness add-on are not worth using, while everything else is amazing

9/10


Chase Potential

She is a powerful chaser, and Victor can be a powerful tool for map pressure and chase pressure (Victor has a killer instinct effect when he is idle and if he is grabbing a survivors back), when the issues with them are fixed expect her to be a menace to even SWF groups

8/10


This is all my opinion so take this with a grain of salt

Comments