Slow walking killer glitch
last game i played as trapper just before 2nd survivor died i was walking very slow cus of game teleporting me backwards every second.and i lost match becouse of it ,can anybody help?
last game i played as trapper just before 2nd survivor died i was walking very slow cus of game teleporting me backwards every second.and i lost match becouse of it ,can anybody help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to go to the Bug report section of the forums and report it there.
If you can, you should describe how the bug occurred so the Devs can try to recreate it and figure out how the bug is triggered.
The teleport thing makes it sound like you had a packet loss issue to server. I'd still post it in bug reports, but offhand, I'd guess it was a connection issue.
This is a collision bug, happens the most to killers who have collision requirements to their power (I.E Blight and Victor)
It is caused by the server
Ah, good to know
I had this as Doctor and PH. I didn't feel like I was being teleported backwards, but rather moving much slower (like somewhere between 95% and 100% instead of 115%). It really demotivated me from playing for at least a couple of days.