Are flashlights bugged or changed?
I haven't played for a while and recently got back. I noticed something is off about the flashlights. It seems really difficult to get flashlight saves by simply aiming the beam at the killer's face at the correct time. After digging around online I found some people saying it was changed and are unsure whether it's a bug or not.
Is this a bug and are they going to fix it? If not then can anyone help me out regarding how to use the new flashlights or just point me in the right direction.
Comments
The feedback survey said something about flashlights being changed and how we feel about it. I dont use them so I'm unsure.
Short Answer: They were changed so the angle is different. You have to aim higher now.
Long Answer: Like most things in DBD, we don't know if it's a feature or a bug. There has been no indication of either, so I would guess it's here to stay.
Have you checked if the killer was using Lightborn? It was changed in the chainsaw update with Billy and grants immunity to blind.
Where can I find this feedback survey. Because if this is a legit change, I'm definitely not a fan of it lol.
Open the PTB and go to news category. There should be a link to the survey.
Damn that sucks. It seems like a strange change to make so I hope they revert it.
Yeah I tried it against multiple killers and even in custom games. Something definitely seems different to me
I've been having trouble flashing killers and I've got 4khrs... it's kind of embarrassing. Before the change I always knew where to flash. I guess I'll give the video linked above a watch.
You have to aim above their head now. Flashlights are harder to use, but ive noticed that now you can get WAY more BS angles.