I love getting revenge on trolls. Even if it means I die.

Was just on Sanctum of Wrath against another Legion, and a Claudette and Kate were clearly SWF and being total trolls.

The Kate was doing nothing but exploiting a bug that allowed her to climb onto rocks, waste time just pointing and T-bagging.

The Claudette would occasionally climb up on the same rock, but mostly she was using bond to find me and another Claudette and locker spam or vault spam to bring Legion over. Unfortunately for the other Claudette, despite really drawing out chases quite long, she ended up tunnelled to death while I did as many gens as I possibly could.

Any way, long story short, after “not troll” Claudette was dead, it was apparent how hopeless it was, even though that Legion turned their attention onto the trolls, and finally managed to get up on the rocks and finally down them.

Once they were hooked, I ran up to troll Claudette, got close enough to imply I was hook saving, stood and stared for about 10 seconds, pointed at a locker, and proceeded to locker spam to grab Legion’s attention.

I didn’t care that I died. I’m just happy that those two survivors know exactly why I didn’t help them and why they died on their first hook, and that karma is a b-word.

Comments