I randomly get kick off of the game
I was playing pig when I was just about to win when all the sudden I get kicked with the error 8012 but I never dc my internet is fine the one person that dc
Tagged:
Pending
I was playing pig when I was just about to win when all the sudden I get kicked with the error 8012 but I never dc my internet is fine the one person that dc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, happened to me 4 times in a row. I had to wait 30 minutes to play.
Edit:
Platform: PC/Steam
Started yesterday and it keeps happening every 3 or 4 matches.