Does oppression work on blocked gens?
like, if I stomp a gen with oppression, and there's another gen that's blocked, can it be chosen to get oppressed?
like, if I stomp a gen with oppression, and there's another gen that's blocked, can it be chosen to get oppressed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so as for example when a gen is blocked ruin won't activate so i would guess the same would happen when using oppression.
A blocked gen can't regress, but a gen that was regressing before it got blocked will regress once unblocked... so I have no idea if a gen can be set to regress after unblocked while it's blocked at the time the regression would be applied