Literal silhouette people running around

May I have an in depth explanation on why survivors are allowed to cosplay as anthracite. When I play survivor I always end up getting pseudo sand bagged by survivors the killer literally can't see without aid. What I mean by that is because the killer can't reasonably find these people they end up inadvertently tunneling, or worse the blending survivors just hide and do gens causing the trial to end uncomfortably fast. When I play killer I find this to be a massive issue for obvious reasons, so much so I will do my best to avoid matches with such survivors. I don't play this game to be frustrated you know, and in a asymmetrical game that revolves around chasing, and getting chased nothing frustrates me more than literal silhouette people running around.

Thankfully there's a very simple solution to this issue just change the colors of problematic cosmetics. Claudette has a brown shirt? Make it yellow, she doesn't have anything yellow. Adam has like fifty seven different brown jackets? Let's add some color to his wardrobe, when's the last time you saw an Adam wearing a modest looking [insert color that's not brown here] jacket? In the unlikely event that some of these darker cosmetics do get changed maybe give the people who bought them some form of compensation this time.

TL;DR Survivors shouldn't be able to blend, every dark brown/ black shirt needs to change. Honestly killers shouldn't be able to blend either, but I'm not sure if they even can in the first place. No wait Hag can totally blend.

Comments