Xbox series X/S version Conisistent Crash issues
Got the new console today and downloaded the version of the game it only allows the option for. Which is the optimized version of dbd for the new consoles. Come to find out I keep experiencing crash issues no matter what I do different. Tried lowering resolution along with other settings and nothing helped. Reinstalled the software for the game after uninstalling thinking it was a bad install. That did no good as well. Hope devs know about this issue and are working on a quick fix. Big disappointment on release date. 😒
Comments
There’s a few posts now from other forum members with new Xbox experiencing your exact same problem.
It worries me because I get PS5 tomorrow.
Yea I seen a few. After I had posted that. Not very many though. I was truly looking forward to playing dead by daylight on the new console. I won’t go back to the performance I was at with the original Xbox. Now having this series x I just played warfare instead.
My brother in law also scored a ps5 so yea I hope they have it fixed by then. There usually pretty good about it especially in comparison to most other games.